I have noticed over time clients that buy Solo Advertisement from me seem to have lost the main point of buying traffic(known as solo ads).
Just a little about myself. I have been working online since 2010. I started out without any direction and tried many different things online anywhere from social media manager to blogger, to coder. after some time I realized that building a list is the most important thing you can do online. Plus it was and is what I am GREAT at. I went from Air Conditioning tech during the day and Server BarTender at night. Making about $30,000 a year to Online Entrepreneur making a lot more and working a lot less. I have built several lists of over 50,000 subscribers. And have made over 6 figures in sales with just Paypal this year already. Not to mention cpa networks and other Merchants. So lets get on to the meat and potatoes. Continue reading
I have been Marketing online for 3 years now and I had information overload many times but, there are many ways to combat information overload.
1. To do lists, you can simply save your to do lists on text documents, whiteboards and sticky notes
2. Calender, This is very explainotory
3. Mindmaps, Watch the video on my blog here
One of the many lucrative ways to make money online is to sell digital products. Digital
products can take the form of ebooks, video courses or software. There are two alternatives to sell digital products. Either you become an affiliate of someone else or you create your own product. Both has got its share of advantages and disadvantages. We shall discuss the pros and cons of these two ways of selling digital products.
Selling as an affiliate:
The good thing about selling as an affiliate to make money online is that you do not have to undertake the effort of creating the product. All you got to do is find a suitable buyer market, select the product you want to promote to the market and finally promote the product to generate sales. Nowadays the product creators have made things even simpler for the affiliates by creating all readymade promotional tools like banners, email copy, advertisement graphics and lots more. Selling as an affiliate is probably the best thing a newbie could start, to venture into the vast world of make money online opportunities.
Selling your own product:
Traffic is the ultimate key to sales and revenue generation. You may just have the finest affiliate website with a winning product, but all these efforts will be of no use if there is no targeted traffic to your website and if it is not ranking on the search engines for the specific search term.
The best part of your website ranking high on the search results is that whenever people are searching for the kind of service your affiliate site is promoting, it will show up as a relevant site in the search engines. Getting ranked on the search engines, results in bringing a lot of free traffic to a site which in turn means more subscribers and more sales.
I will outline some of the traffic generation techniques and getting relevancy to search terms for which you are trying to rank your site.
- Write fresh content to the blog which is attached to the affiliate product site. At least a few updates everyday is recommended for keeping your site ready to rank on Google. If you find it challenging to come up with regular content ideas, take the help of an article writer or even get reviews done for your affiliate product which you are promoting.
- One of the best ways to get your site or blog indexed on Google is to submit it to directories. The internet is spread with thousands of directories, most of which are free to submit. Submitting your site to these directories helps in the visibility of the site to Google which in turn help ranking. Submitting your site to 10-20 directories a month is a good idea to keep the visibility of your site to Google.
- Submitting your site to article directories is also going to help you boost ranking. This method has got two fold benefits. First, it exposes the visibility of your site to Google’s eyes. Second, it helps to create a brand identity for your site. People will search for your name when they are looking for any services or products relevant to your site and this goes a long way in creating a brand image and relevant backlinks.
- Affiliate marketing forums are another way of exposing your name in the affiliate world. With this method one can gain authority and respect as someone who can be trusted in a particular niche. The best way to keep improving your rank is not only to be active in the forum by asking questions but also by answering queries to gain the relevant authority
- Another very useful way to gain traffic is to post comments on various blogs within your niche. This helps in creating backlinks and at the same time creates an identity within that particular niche.
These are some of the methods you can employ to gain a better rank score on search engines which in turn will drive more traffic to you money making online affiliate site.
[ujicountdown id=”Doug Shrader” expire=”2013/07/18 07:00″ hide = “true”]
Many individuals all over the world are constantly looking for new and revolutionary ways to acquire
the funding that they need at the end of the month. With the growing popularity of blogging, more individuals are determining that they can participate in an activity that they enjoy, meanwhile being presented with the opportunity to make the money that they require. Making money with blogging is a world wide phenomenon that has proven to be beneficial for individuals of all different ages.
There are three general ways that individuals can make money with blogging:
Through banner ads, text ads, and hyperlinks
Building a brand
As a blogger you are able to edit the overall style of your webpage and implement ad services such as AdSense. As you place more relevant ads on your website and as your website becomes higher on the SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) you will be permitted to make money off of the ads that are clicked by individuals who visit your website. Although acquiring money through these means may prove to be difficult for beginner bloggers, as your website becomes more popular, the money from AdSense will grow exponentially.
Another way that bloggers make money with blogging is by being contacted by companies. The majority of the time companies will contact popular bloggers and ask them to write a review about their products. This will allow you to gather free products from the company and sometimes they will even pay you in cash to write a positive review. The majority of bloggers take advantage of these opportunities due to the fact that you can essentially name the price of your post and be paid for it accordingly.
The third and final popular way to make money with blogging is through gathering an abundance of brand exposure. Whether you are selling a product or a service or if you are simply looking to spread awareness about a specific topic, the more that people become aware of what your blog has to offer, the more traffic you will gather. As the traffic to your website increases, you will gather more exposure and inevitably more potential customers.
Learning how to make money with blogging is a simple venture and many individuals are taking advantage of the ample amount of opportunities that it provides to the online community. With the ability to open and operate your very own blog you are able to write about topics that you feel strongly about meanwhile make money doing so simultaneously.